Search This Blog

Friday, April 30, 2010

Let's start at the very beginning

I've been toying with starting a blog for a couple-three years now. I still don't know that I have important things to add to teh interwebs; but I find myself wishing for an outlet for some of my thoughts. Some of those thoughts just can't go on fb or be emailed to others; so I thought I'd put them here....You know... out on the internet where no-one will see them.... hahahaha....

I've been reading blogs pretty consistently since I did an overnight stint at work back in 2005. I don't have children or a fancy lifestyle. I probably should have started this years ago when I had some interesting stories to tell about dating or what a friend of mine calls the single-girl meal plan. I hope those days are over - wow, how I hope they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment