Search This Blog

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Do I have to change my last name?

Well, I did it. I made an offer on the house on The Hill. I emailed the contract to the owners today and as long as we can hash out the details - we've already agreed on price - then I'll be a home owner.  Here's the house:
















Yes, I forgot to take a picture of it so I had to resort to google. I do have some pictures of the inside though.

They're on the memory card that's in my purse. Unfortunately, we can't download information from flash memory onto our work computers and I totally forgot to download it at home yesterday.

It is a very cute house though. It's been well cared for by the family that has owned it for all 74 years of it's life and they're happy to have someone buying it who will care for it for another 20+ years.

I'll have ample time to gush about it in the future. For now, keep your fingers crossed for me that they agree to the terms of the contract and that my inspector doesn't find anything wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment