Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I can see clearly now

I've gotten to a point in my life where I don't like to see myself naked. When I'm brushing my teeth, I usually wear a towel because the girls no longer are perky and my belly is saggy and..... well, I'm fat.

I'm still waiting to close on my house btw. Which means I'm surfing house websites and decor websites trying to stay excited about owning a home. So I ran across this:

It was on Houzz which is an interesting site, if a little cumbersome to surf.

But seriously???? A glass tub, that you can see from the kitchen! What skinny designer dreamt this up? Talk about my idea of hell. The only thing that would be worse is putting it in a room that had a wall of mirrors so I could see all my squishy bits smooshed against the tub walls.

Okay, I'm back to surfing. I felt I had to share; in case you were planning your dream home and loved the idea of seeing yourself naked in a tub.

No comments:

Post a Comment